To consign, catalogue, evaluate paintings as well as maintain and build client relationships and the client database. Also responsible for assisting in the achievement of sales’ targets for Paintings Department in Johannesburg.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Must have own vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- May be required to travel outside the Johannesburg area from time to time.
Based at Stephan Welz and Co., 205A Jan Smuts Avenue, Parktown North, Johannesburg.
COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills and Attitude)
- Relevant Arts Degree or Diploma or equivalent experience / track record
- Must have good knowledge and an enthusiastic interest in paintings.
- Must have good knowledge in history of art
- Must enjoy research
- Strong client centricity
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Target driven
- Deadline driven
- Cost conscious
- Strong team player
- Solutions focused
- Ability to take accountability and responsibility
- Ethical intelligence
- Social intelligence
- Ability to work hard
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 28 January 2022
Salary will be discussed during the interview.
Please email all CV’s to: Leona Venter – email@example.com